How to Change Your Payment Due Date
If you would prefer that your payment due date fall on a different day from what it currently is, use this information to change it.
Before you begin
- You may not change your due date if your account is delinquent. If you are delinquent, you may contact us to learn about available options to resolve your delinquency.
- Your due date may not fall on the 1st, 15th, 29th, 30th, or 31st day of the month.
- Due date changes typically require 1-2 billing cycles to take effect.
To request a change
- Contact our customer service department by phone or email with the date you prefer for your new due date.
- Include your account number in any email correspondence so we can provide you with the most efficient service possible.
After your request is submitted
- Your due date change request will take three to five business days to process.
- You will receive written notification in the mail regarding your new due date.
- Your new due date will become effective during a future billing cycle. Please refer to the written notification that we mail to you for the effective date.